Shipping• US orders only. I do not ship to other countries.
• Orders will be shipped by Priority Mail Flat Rate, Parcel Post, Standard or Fedex.
• Express Mail is not available on orders.
ShippingShipping services are to U.S. addresses only. I will use the least expensive shipping rate, according to destination and package weight.
• All orders are shipped before 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, on Friday.
• Orders will be shipped after your payment process is completed.
• Orders received after 5:00 p.m. Thursday, will be added to orders received the following week and shipped the next Friday. Any day of the week that is a USPS holiday is not considered a business day.
• This office is not staffed over the weekend.
Orders placed using PayPal's eCheck option will be processed when notification is received from PayPal that the eCheck has cleared. It usually takes 3-5 business days for eChecks to clear.
Everything is being done to ensure your shopping experience is fast, safe and protected -- every step of the way!
• Finally, when you are ready to order or schedule a session, call or email me with the details. I will email you an invoice and once payment is received via PayPal, personal check or money order.
Shipping rates for orders are calculated and included in the invoice, to be paid in full by PayPal, check or money order upon receipt and before the order is shipped.
Returnswholefamilyhealthandnutrition.com accepts returns on all unopened items, unless otherwise stated.
Unopened Items: Items which have not been opened may be returned within 30 days for a refund, less shipping charges. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. No restocking fees apply!
To return an unopened product, simply follow these steps:
1. Contact Johnna Wheeler by calling 1-301-293-1500, or by sending an email to Johnna@wholefamilyhealthandnutrition.com
2. You will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization Number, which will need to be included in your return package.
3. Send your package and a copy of the invoice/packing slip to
Returns: Whole Family Health & Nutrition, LLC.
47 E. All Saints St. Frederick, Md. 21701
Once I receive your package, a refund will be issued using your original payment method. Please allow 5-7 business days after I receive and inspect your return, for your refund to be issued.
Please note that I cannot accept returns on opened items.
Refused / Return to sender
The original shipping, plus return shipping fees will be charged, in addition to a 10% restocking fee.
To process a transaction or to send a periodic email - I use other third parties to provide services such as email delivery and website hosting. I collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to my blog, and I will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
What information do I collect? When placing an order, you will be asked your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
You may visit my website anonymously, as my guest.
What do I use your information for? Any of the information I collect from you may be used to: Process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Sending emails only when necessary - The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information about your order. I will not send you periodic email promotions about my products, unless you request that I do so. I treat people the way I want to be treated, and I don't like being marketed to via email either, so I don't do email lists or mass email marketing campaigns. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send me an email at Johnna@wholefamilyhealthandnutrition.com to unsubscribe.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance Because I value your privacy I have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. I therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Terms and ConditionsPlease also visit the Legal page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing your use of the website; wholefamilyhealthandnutrition.com
I hope you had an easy and enjoyable experience on this website. If there is any way I can improve upon my customer service, please let me know. I strive always to serve you to the best of my ability. All my efforts and resources are focused where it will directly benefit you, my client or customer, at point of contact. That includes all processes from the time you place your order, until you receive it.
How can I help you?