What can I expect and how much will this cost me?
◆ FREE (one time) introductory / Q&A phone consultation. This is when we get acquainted and figure out if I can help you.
◆ To begin our work together: I send you an email with a New Client Agreement & Intake Questionnaire.
- Print the New Client Agreement on paper, sign and return by mail (USPS). Include a check or money order in US $ for $165 (discount for cash) for your 90 minute intake session. You may use the PayPal button below.
- Complete the Intake Questionnaire in Word DOCX and email it back to me or print it out and send it with your New Client Agreement. Do not scan or take a picture of the forms and email them to me because I can't read them.
- Upon receipt of your forms, I will send you an email to schedule your New Client Intake Session. I review the information you've provided and prepare for your intake session. During this 90 minute session I ask questions and get more detail about what's going on for you, so I can begin to put together a customized plan to help you reach your goals. The plan unfolds as I get to know you.
◆ Email marketing: I want to get this out of the way, first thing. I don't like being marketed to and I never do any type of email marketing. My time is much better spent providing my clients with the highest level of service. I depend on referrals from happy clients. I don't use your email for any other purpose than to communicate with you, provide information and schedule sessions. Your email address is safe with me.
THREE LEVELS OF SERVICE (US $ ONLY)
4- One 60 minute follow-up session per week + email communication = $416 per month ($405)
2- One 60 minute follow-up session every two weeks + email communication = 221 per month ($215)
1- One 60 minute follow-up session per month + email communication = $134 per month ( $130)
“Per month” is based on a 4 week month for a total of 13 coaching periods per year. (discount for cash, money order or check payment)
Additional time is charged per hour, based on your level of service.
An invoice will be emailed to you every 28 days.
If you do not make use of this service as described, you will still be billed the level 1 service rate $134 ($130)
◆ Email communication: It is important that we have a frequent exchange of thoughts and ideas. I am here for you and I want you to feel confident in that.
- I will be communicating valuable information to you during each week by email.
- Every weekend you will send me an update email sharing your thoughts and experiences with the information I have provided and how your week progressed.
- During the week, if you have a short question I can answer in 5 minutes or need clarification on something we have already talked about, you can email me and I will respond within 24 hours.
- I do not have office hours Friday, Saturday or Sunday, New Year's Day, May 15th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas day. If you have an urgent need for me to answer an important question that can't wait until Monday, type URGENT in the subject line.
◆ Client sessions: By phone, Skype or Facebook messenger. For in person coaching, reimbursement for travel expenses is expected if you need me to come to you.
- We will have a follow-up session once a month, or more often based on your needs.
- Our sessions will be a mixture of respectful inquiry, conversation, listening, teaching points, exploration, experimentation and well-chosen action steps.
- I help you understand how you arrived at this place and I help you identify those things that are preventing you from achieving your goals.
- I suggest techniques and strategies to remove stumbling-blocks and facilitate healing, so you can reach your goals and begin living the life you were meant to live.
- Every client is unique, so my work with you is customized to your individual needs and is flexible to accommodate change.
- We progress at a pace that is comfortable for both you and I.
- Stress will incapacitate everything and make our time together unproductive, so every session is spacious, relaxed and follows the natural flow of exchanging thoughts, experiences, ideas and insights, because inspiration, intuition, connection and communication can't be rushed.
- How many sessions and how long it will take for you to achieve results depends entirely upon your level of commitment to the process, effort and the amount of work that needs to be done.
If you do not send update emails or respond to my email communication for a period of 2 consecutive weeks, your account will be put on alert. At the end of 4 weeks of inactivity your file will be closed, you will be billed and our work will be concluded.
How I help clients to facilitate healingYou will see how I work with clients and customize my strategy to best suit their unique challenges, as I encourage them along the way. (Rated A+ by those who have watched it, I believe this is the best video I have produced so far.)
In this 75 minute presentation, you will learn
▪ how I address the whole body, because every part of the body is connected and affects every other part.
▪ some interesting information about how the products we use and consume every day may be causing our health problems.
Restoring health after many years of chronic illness is like turning a huge ship. It requires time, patience, effort, energy, focus and determination, but it gets easier and you will gain momentum. Total committed to the process for the long term is vital for your success. This is true for client and coach. I give you my very best and ask only that you give me your very best.
About my fees: I know how difficult it is to budget for the service providers I depend on for health care. Also, the best people don’t accept insurance and neither do I. I’ve asked this question many times, “How am I supposed to keep my financial head above water when the people I pay for services make more per hour than I do?” The truth is, they don’t actually make as much as they charge.
Comparable service providers charge $100 - $180 + per hour for their knowledge, expertise and time, but a large portion of that fee pays for ‘overhead’ and business taxes, so then what’s left? Their take home pay may not be as much as you think. They are worth every penny, as am I. The only difference is I keep my business expenses to a bare minimum, so I can make working with me more affordable. I know from personal experience the financial burden that is placed on a family because of being unable to work due to chronic illness. For me, it was a matter of 'debt or die,' literally. You shouldn't continue to suffer because you can't afford coaching fees that pay for a fancy office space, marketing, etc. I am committed to total integrity, fiscal responsibility and making every decision based on what will be the best possible outcome for my clients and myself too. If something doesn't directly benefit my clients, I don't spend money on it.
My rate is more affordable, because I keep my business expenses low. However, my service fees cannot be reduced or free, because that’s not fair to you or I.
• If it costs the client something, they are more invested, more committed and get better results. I provide a high level of support, answer questions in a timely fashion and give my best effort. My clients should match my investment in time, effort and dedication to the process. As a result, they get out of it what they put into it.
• I am looking for clients who want transformation, not just more information, because they can get information online. While a client isn’t listening to me and not taking action, someone waiting for my services has failing health, can't work, and their relationships and life are falling apart. If a client doesn’t do the work, I will let them go. I help my clients get to a place where they don’t need me anymore, so I can help more people, not just the same people.
• I only work with 32 clients per month, because I give one-on-one coaching to support clients in taking action. I want to provide the best service to clients who need my help, are excited to work with me, know the value I offer them and want the amazing outcomes I deliver. They also know what will happen if they don’t get their health back; can’t work, exhausted, depressed, spending money on treatments instead of truly living, unhappy, lost hopes and dreams, families struggle or fall apart, and they are in serious trouble if it doesn’t get turned around. I am not just helping people restore their health; I am saving careers, relationships, families, and adding 20 more years to their life. What are you willing to do to be saved from a future that is more of the same - symptoms, expense, unproductive, diminished quality of life? Whatever it takes!
• I don’t want clients to waste any more of their resources on trial and error. I meet clients where they are, cut through misinformation, renew hope, simplify and help them focus their time, energy and money on the strategies that will give them the results they are looking for. As someone looking for my services, what is that worth to you?
My clients appreciate my affordable rate, and because it costs them something, they take action and experience life-changing results. My fees are not negotiable.
◆ Payment: Payment is due at the time of service. I would prefer that you mail a check or money order to Whole Family Health and Nutrition, LLC. 47 East All Saints Street Frederick, MD 21701.
You can send payment using the PayPal button below, or by sending money via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Receipt for payment will be sent by email. Please be sure I have your correct email address on file. If payment for services rendered are not received within 30 days of invoice date your work with me will be terminated until all outstanding balance is paid.
* Medical insurance does not cover the type of services I provide.
◆ Hours: Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Time. Evening and weekend appointments are available on an as needed basis. Session times are typically at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
◆ Region: My private practice serves residents of the United States only.
◆ Cancellation Policy: In all fairness to others seeking my services and my professional practice, 24 - hours notice must be given if a scheduled session needs to be cancelled or rescheduled.
◆ Ethics: By the time people find me, they have exhausted their resources on everything else and have nothing to show for it, because they are still very, very sick. They’ve been-there, done-that so many times they have lost hope and have a hard time trusting another person or product, yet they manage to find it in themselves to give it one more try. It may be "do or die" for them. I know how it feels, because that happened to me too.
I've learned what doesn't work and why, but I have also discovered what works.
One of my goals is to assist my clients in saving money, by helping them get it right the first time from now on and stop wasting precious time and money on repeated trial and error.
Many in the healing profession create clients for life. I want to restore the LIFE in my clients.
My goal is to help my clients get to a place where they don't need me or any healing modality ever again.
I want to help more people and not just the same people.
The goal is homeostasis, not symptom or disease management. My approach awakens the body’s innate ability to regulate, balance and protect itself.
I believe if a “healing strategy” doesn’t activate the life-force that is present in every cell in your body and actually
help the body heal, so it can do what it was designed to do, then it's not a healing strategy.
So many who "help" people with Candida Overgrowth / Yeast Infections, sell the products and tests they recommend and profit from it. They want life long customers. I am not in the business of selling products. I educate, guide and support you. Clients obtain what they need from other sources, so I don't make money on anything I recommend; supplements, herbs, etc.
The products I recommend are those I have researched, used myself and found to be the very best.
If it's not good enough for me, it's not good enough for my clients.
My recommendations are purely for the clients benefit.
It is impossible for me to know in the first couple of sessions, everything a client will need during our work together. This work reveals things and then we implement solutions. I help my clients make the best use of the resources they have; time, money and energy. My clients trust that I will not ask them to do or purchase anything unless they need it. I explain why it is necessary and when they understand, they are happy to do it. When they see positive results, they develop more trust and confidence in themselves, and in me.
My coaching services are affordable. The information I have acquired through formal education and training will be generously shared with my clients. If you want someone who has more than 30 years experience, is truly dedicated to your goals as much as you are and who will stick with you to help you achieve them, then together, we will be an unstoppable force for healing. I value integrity, hard work and authenticity in myself and others, above all else. I appreciate clients who are direct, clear, receptive and genuine with me. God is the CEO of my company and I answer to Him in every area of my life. I treat others the way I want to be treated and expect the same in return.
I can help you with the following:Skin conditions
Skin rashes • Eczema • Acne • Psoriasis • Body odor • Hives • Athletes feet • Chronic dry, itchy skin • Mouth / Canker sores • Bite inside of your cheeks • Very slow wound healing • Rectal itching
Vaginal yeast infections • Urinary tract / Bladder infections • Bronchitis / Sinus infections • Lung - Asthma / Emphysema • Tonsillitis • Strep / Staph infections • Gas • Frequent Colds / Flu • Pathogens
Systemic Candida • Vaginal yeast infection / discomfort / burning • Ear infections
Intense Sugar / Carb cravings • Food allergies / sensitivities - Celiac, dairy, etc. • Acid reflux • Belching • GERD • Heartburn • Constipation or diarrhea - chronic • Abdominal distention / pain • Bloating • Gas • Diabetes - pancreatic dysfunction • Enzyme deficiency • IBS / IBD • Crohn’s disease • Ulcerative colitis • Stop making hydrochloric acid • Malnutrition • Malabsorption • Maldigestion • Food comes out looking like you swallowed it, Leaky gut, Repopulate beneficial bacteria in the intestines
Muscles / Joints • Arthritis • Inflammation
Mood / Mental changes • Difficulty falling / staying asleep • Agitation • Anger • Rage - unexplained • Headaches (including migraine) • Dizziness or light headedness / Vertigo • Depression • Irritability • Crying spells • Comprehension - poor • Memory - poor • Decision making - poor • Nervous system problems - ADD / ADHD / Autism • Learning disabilities • Doesn’t want to be touched • Brain fog • Violent mood swings • Aggressive behavior • Mental confusion • Suicidal thoughts • Panic attacks • Anti-social behavior • Can’t read and comprehend • Can’t remember words • Floaters - circles of color in vision • Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) • Poor self-image / self-hate / lack of self confidence • Grieving • Relationships with self / others
Nerve pain • Fibromyalgia • Muscle pain / weakness; MS • Infertility • Hypoglycemia • Hypothyroidism • Hashimoto’s thyroiditis • Adrenal fatigue • Kidney / Liver problems • Gallbladder • Cancer • Debilitating chronic fatigue • Muscle twitching • Epileptic seizures • Endocrine system exhaustion • Weight loss / weight gain-unexplained • Mold / yeast sensitivity • Multiple Chemical Sensitivity • PMS • Chronic fatigue • Bad breath • Hormonal imbalance • Red itchy eyes • Dark circles around eyes
Menu / Meal / Diet planning • Helping you find the best nutrition, body care, household products / Shopping guidance • Get rid of bad habits • Identify environmental & toxic exposures • Help converting recipes to make them more healthy
Intense Sugar / Carb cravings • Binge eating • Chronic dieting • Over eating • Compulsive eating • Sustainable weight loss
My work with you doesn't just address your most troublesome symptom, killing Candida yeast, healing leaky gut or issues with diet and weight. My approach to healing includes body and mind, addressing all of who you are as a whole person.
Like any wound, it must be cleaned, protected and given what it requires for healing.
The Candida Exit StrategyFor those who need it, this protocol is customized for each individual client. Much needs to be done to prepare the mind and body for the healing process. How long you do the full protocol depends upon many factors. There is a gradual building-up and weaning off period, which will cost less while you increase and then as you reduce. It is important not to stop prematurely. It typically costs a total of $1,250 for the supplements to do the Candida Exit Strategy protocol for six months. It will be the best investment you've ever made in your health.
I wish you optimal health, safe travels and many blessings. If you have any questions, please let me know. I am here for you.
I look forward to serving you,
Connect with Whole Family Health and Nutrition, LLC on Facebook. Like this page. Follow, read and share posts.