If your like me, you've looked at all the different calendars available at the office store and other places and not been able to find one that suits your lifestyle. And, they cost a fortune. I've tried the Franklyn Covey too. I like to keep things condensed and light, but manageable at the same time. Too small is constricting and limited and too big makes my life feel heavy. For me, their calendar pages start at 7 a.m. and I have already put in a 5 hour day by that time! I can never find one that works for me, so I created my own.
I print this out, double sided, so it's two weeks. I fold the page on the line between Friday and Saturday, punch 3 holes in the 'time' side and insert it very neatly in a small 3 ring binder, which conveniently fits in my purse. I can see Monday thru Friday and open it to view the weekend. Because the binder can handle letter size sheets of paper, folded in half, I am also able to insert important paperwork that I need to have for a particular week, like emissions test notice, vehicle registration renewal or ticket to a conference. I don't have to remember where it is because I will run into it when I flip to that week. When a week is finished, I fold the page in the other direction and a fresh week appears before me.
I live in pencil and carry a big eraser, because plans change and things get moved, but there are certain activities of daily living that are practically written in stone. I do not deviate from personal care, including rest and movement, and caring for my family, including time spent together. Those are my highest priorities. I schedule everything and make a 'to do' list of things, checking them off as they are accomplished. If they don't get done, I add them to the next week. I also have a month in view page where I write the names and contact information of people I interact with and may want to find their phone number later. It is a view of the big picture with appointments in red ink and important things not to forget to schedule, like dental cleanings, oil changes, etc. I don't like to carry around past months, but only future months. When the month ends, I move the month in view calendar with a tab and the weekly pages to another binder to keep for future reference.
This is my system to make life easier, more enjoyable and productive. I practice presence, not perfection. That's what makes my days perfect.
Neimology is the study of the placement of letters in a name, which gives insight into who they are on a deeper level. When we compare and contrast the different parts of a name, we get a picture of their personality, including the nuances produced by how the letters interact and affect each other. The name you are given is a contract with your purpose and why you are here. Before I start to confuse you, let me illustrate what I mean by showing you want my name ‘Johnna’ says about me.
• The first letter, J is street smart, in contrast to book smart, but J can learn from books and combine it with common sense. J is innately brilliant. J learns from experience and turns it into wisdom. Being intelligent, others consider J to be quite opinionated. J is open to new ideas and therefore don’t consider themselves to be opinionated.
• J is considered to be progressive, yet conservative in their thinking.
• J supports other people well, as J wants to be of assistance and is capable of being highly influential.
• J is happy working for a competent boss and doesn’t need to be the leader, even though the ability is there, and are normally agreeable to company policies.
• J will do their best to teach others because they like to assist others to become competent.
• J’s are motivated internally by the desire for independence.
• J loves to put others in their place utilizing their gifts when someone else appears too have an attitude of superiority over other people. The J’s response to other peoples arrogance is to say something that reveals the other person doesn’t know as much as they think they do. In me, this is tempered by the first vowel O, who will think to themselves, but rarely voice out loud, “I know.”
• J can easily see how to improve things and likes to tell others how to make the world a better place.
• J welcomes added responsibility.
• Notice how those with the first name begins with a (John, Joshua, Jesus, Jeremiah, Joseph, Joan of Arc) have been blessed. J means “the hand of God” is with them.
• In terms of a sense of humor, J is playful and creates humor spontaneously utilizing whatever was recently said. J’s are quick on the comeback and clever with their responses. J’s like to be the trickster or play jokes on others, reminding others not to be so serious all the time. J’s have very quick wits and are disappointed when others don’t get their jokes. They have a silly, dumb sense of humor. This is not me, so much, because I hate having other’s play jokes on me and my childhood made me a very serious person. Other letters in my name, like N sense of humor, tend to diminish what I consider to be the undesirable characteristics of the J’s humor in me.
• Mothers of female children who’s names begin with J have children who could have reared themselves. Depending upon how they are nurtured reflects how they express these qualities when they become adults.
• The first vowel is O, they need to be the boss, whether in charge of a family, classroom, head of a project or company.
• O feels insulted to be micromanaged because they work best independently and do not tolerate someone looking over their shoulder, attempting to control them and giving orders. O will get the job done and get it done well. O wants to be asked to do something, not told. O’s do not like to be asked twice, because they have hear it the first time and will decide for themselves what is important and when to get it done. They hate being nagged and a simple reminder feels like nagging. O needs to feel useful at all times and complies with most requests.
• O is a natural nurturer, and protective of those close to them, even when those around them do not care to be nurtured. They feel it is a thankless position that is unappreciated. To satisfy this need, O’s usually have pets. When you meet someone who’s first name has the first vowel ‘O’, ask them about their beloved pet at home.
• O generally has a magnetic personality and people are drawn to J, but if J is unhappy, they will ruin the party for everyone else. JO has a lot in common with joy. O can be moody when feeling insignificant. They can be controlling, yet not think of themselves as such since they are simply taking care of the job and have others best interest in mind. When in charge, the O boss whats things done their way.
• O requires loyalty from others and feels it is the least they can expect because others have benefited from O’s natural nurturing characteristics and ability of O’s to keep others best interest in mind. O’s carry a grudge when they feel they have been wronged. It is wise never to betray the O as it will be hard for them to forgive or forget.
• O carries volumes of responsibility well, but when O becomes overwhelmed they project their faults on others. This was my father (Robert) and possibly the reasons we didn’t get along. In many ways, I learned how I didn’t want to be.
• O needs fairness and can vocalize it while demanding that the situation be made more equitable. O can stand up for everyone, including themselves. O requires autonomy. When combined with consonants, the O enhances abilities expressed in the other letters and brings them to a new level. This can be + or -, depending on the characteristics held by the consonants involved.
• O prefers a regular routine. Not that they are non flexible as others would accuse them of being, but simply because they find life more satisfying when they follow a routine that helps them cram all that they can schedule into a single day and enables them to get it all done.
• Jo is doubly powerful and will not tolerate authoritarianism anywhere (from parent, church, state). They don’t want to be told what to believe.
• This JO grouping shows up differently in females, than in males. JO females have a natural inclination to be good and productive. They follow their parents instructions and are easy to rear. JO females often rear themselves. JO dominating behavior in males is hard for parents to discipline. JO can be either extreme, dearly loved and a joy, or a real jerk, joker when all their wondrous abilities have gone to their head.
• JO is a dynamic leadership combination to produce a leader who is powerful, natural, competent and good to others. Think John F. Kennedy and John Quincy Adams, John Tyler, John Adams and Lyndon Johnson.
• Middle O represents curiosity and liking to stay close to home. The home environment is important and it needs to support them.
• O in the middle wants to be able to choose when, who and how to love another person. Middle O would dislike being told when to express or accept affection and love.
• O before H adds ambition to the letter that follows it.
• H is a motivator and is supposed to cause good things to happen. H can make big mistakes and yet always end up landing on their feet, regardless of what happened.
• H represents spiritual connection to the Divine. When faith and trust lead, good things happen. However, that is not the case if spirituality takes a back seat. H will always understand the purpose for what happened, after it happened, not during or before.
• H is uplifting and says the right thing at the right time to the right person.
• When they say something that can have multiple meanings, others often interpret it differently than the positive spirit in which it was originally intended.
• H makes others feel good about themselves so talking with H is the highlight of their day.
• H is thoughtful, considerate, wonderful when not being misunderstood, in the flow and in harmony with their surroundings.
• H has a dry sense of humor.
• H procrastinates when things are not easy to learn or they don’t like the task. H can be vindictive.
• When H leads in a consonant cluster (HN), positive results follow.
• HN translates to mean this person is loyal, is easy to love, is fairly easy going, doesn’t age rapidly and will always look younger than their age. In other words, they are beloved, divinely chosen and meant to use their multiple gifts in the way of service to others. The challenge for this person is not to let their wonderful qualities go to their head. When that happens, the HN combination represents being a jerk, which is a negative side of these qualities. Instead of being dependable and trustworthy, they become unfaithful and devious.
• N in the middle stands for organization in the area or field of choice. It doesn’t mean organized everywhere, just in the area where their interests lie. N has their own system of organization, not that anyone else can follow it.
• N is usually calm and self-determined.
• N is earthy and grounded.
• N makes lists and has their own way of organizing things.
• Under stress, N goes to the physical side of life. Not under stress, N goes to the mental side of life. N needs to balance the two - take care of the physical and not use the physical to get what N wants, but to use the mental to get what N wants. This is very true of me, because for most of my life I didn’t think I was smart enough to use my brain to succeed. I worked doing manual labor and gave myself a large abdominal hernia and four prolapses. When my body broke, it forced me to use my brain. To my amazement, I discovered that my Dyslexic brain is smart.
• The sense of humor of an N more closely matches me, over the J. N’s have a sporadic humor that, when it appears, is intelligent and hilarious.
• Two N’s together cause the N traits to become more pronounced. The tendency to be detail oriented can turn into being obsessive about things being done right. The NN can turn motivation for doing a job well to striving for perfection.
• NN is considered superb in their organizational ability, but organization can become personified in everything.
• Their hard work ethic morphs into a workaholic that is often viewed by others as stubborn or headstrong. The persistent, stubborn streak can be misinterpreted and appear as narcissistic or self-absorbed. It is just that they have studied and read so much that NN does not understand when others don’t want to hear their insightful solutions.
• NN has a difficult time listening to suggestions when they are presented in a judgmental way, instead of in a spirit of helpfulness. It is important to note that when suggestions are made by someone who sincerely cares about the NN and uses compassion when informing NN, then NN is more gracious in receiving the information, as they accept the advise as another way of increasing learning.
• NN has a remarkable memory and their retention is so precise in all areas where they have interests, which are normally diverse.
• NN deals with the positive aspects of money and power. They have money when they need it, because they manage it well.
• The last letter A modifies one of the other main traits.
• A wants to please others and gain their approval. A wants to be liked, but they don’t need to be liked. A will not change or alter their personality to be more agreeable, to get people to like them. A will not adapt or change to accommodate others.
• A is authentic and honest to a fault.
• A is puzzled when someone doesn’t like or approve of them, which causes A to question self about what possibly could the other person have found that was not likable? What was the misunderstanding that must have occurred, which the A would prefer to resolve. It bothers the A in this position and that feeling will linger for some time.
My mother tried to give me the nickname TORY, from my middle name 'Victoria,' but it didn't stick. She always wondered why, until I looked up T as the first letter. The gifts, challenges, energy, thought patterns and everything else about the letter T are not me. T is lost in the middle of my middle name, but as the first letter, it is not in agreement with the Universe or in harmony with my energy or with who I am at all. So that's why it didn't take hold, and I am so glad too.
Every person I have met with the same first name 'Johnna,' is very much like me. Tenacious, independent, … The first Sunday we attended a church in the area where we moved to, I could tell the members of the congregation had encountered someone named 'Johnna' before, because they said my name correctly without any difficulty. I asked, "Is there another Johnna here?" The preacher said, "Yes, but right now she and her grandson are driving (from Maryland) to Alaska and back." I laughed and said, "That's something a Johnna would do." I asked him to tell me when she returned and point her out to me. When he did, I went up and introduced myself to her. "Hi, my name is Johnna." She'd never met another Johnna before. It was a fun moment. We compared life notes and were both amazed by the similarities.
I recommend Sharón Lynn Wyeth’s book, ‘Know The Person, Know The Name.’
For more information go to http://knowthename.com
Microbes are more than partially responsible for the temperament and behavior in a child or adult. If your child is in their “terrible two’s,” you don’t want that to progress into terrible threes and fours, and then on into adulthood. Microbes in the gut influence temperament, mood, sociability, self-control, adaptability, intensity, attention span, ability to focus and the central nervous system in a big way.
Children lacking a diverse and healthy gut micro-biome exhibit abnormal microglial function. The development of a child’s brain lays the foundation for all future behavior and learning.
During the first few years of life, the brain is creating connections between neurons called synapses. After a period of rapid growth, when they are making about 1,000 new synapses every second, the number of synapse is reduced. Special immune cells in the brain called microglia break down or “prune” synaptic material, which allows other connections to be strengthened and more efficient. This pruning is essential for normal prenatal brain development. Environmental conditions, experiences and a child’s biology (gut microbes) determines which connections are maintained. A synapse that is constantly activated will become stronger, while a synapse that never receives input will be pruned. This makes the brain extremely malleable during a critical period of development.
There is a connection between the gut micro-biome and the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Early life exposure to mild or moderate stressors enhances HPA regulation and promotes lifelong resilience to stress. However, exposure to extreme or chronic stress early in life can induce an over-reactive HPA axis and encourage vulnerability to stress throughout the lifetime. It looks like post traumatic stress disorder. Changes in the function of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis have been linked to temperament in children and adults. People with dysbiosis in the gut have exaggerated HPA response as compared to people with a healthy balance of gut microbes. This can be corrected by healing the gut and reintroducing beneficial microbiota, but for children it is critical to do this at as early an age as possible. It’s never to late to turn this around and enjoy the benefits of feeling physical and emotional wellbeing.
Microbes tell you what to eat. Good microbes tell you to eat good, healthy, nutritious food and bad microbes tell you to eat junk, processed carbs, sugars, nutritionally devoid food-like substances that contain no FOS. Good bacteria in your gut are constantly processing the fermentable fibers (FOS) from your healthy diet and producing a wide range of metabolic end products, including short-chain fatty acids, which are known to be absorbed into circulation and influence host physiology by binding short-chain fatty acids to free fatty acid receptors on cells throughout the body. When short-chain fatty acids are deficient due to the absence of beneficial bacteria, microglia maturation and function defects develop.
Children with healthy diversity in gut microbe populations are more sociable, extroverted, calm, and have a more positive attitude, while children with damaged or nonexistent beneficial microbe populations are more anti-social, introverted, depressed, anxious, wired, have learning disabilities and other nervous system disorders. Children who have bacteria in the Rikenellaseae and Ruminococcaceae families, and the Parabacteroides (antibiotic resistant) genera exhibited “bad” behavior and temperament.
90% of your body’s serotonin and 50% of your dopamine are produced in your gut, along with about 30 other neurotransmitters. The microbes in your gut regulate the production of myelin (covers nerves and helps them properly conduct electrical impulses) in the prefrontal cortex, which is important for having self-control and executive function.
Antibiotics cause microbial dysbiosis, which then impairs cognition in children. As the child ages, it alters components of the tryptophan metabolic pathway and significantly reduces hormones that are made in the hypothalamus and released by the pituitary. The hormone Oxytocin plays a role in social bonding, and vasopressin is important for homeostasis by regulating water, glucose, and salts in the blood, also plays an important role in social behavior, sexual motivation and pair bonding, and maternal responses to stress. It also reduces brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) expression in the adult brain. BDNF is important for learning and long-term memory.
The gut microbiota is essential for maintaining not only the selectively permeable epithelial membrane of the intestines, but also the selectively permeable blood-brain barrier. Just like the gut, tight junction of this membrane keeps things out of the brain that would harm it. People with damaged beneficial bacteria populations have leaky gut and increased blood-brain barrier permeability, which leads to inflammation in the head (headaches), altered behavior, visual disturbances and just about every psychological and neurological diagnosis you can think of.
Restoring a healthy gut micro biome for your child will reduce the chances of physical and mental health issues later in life, but also help them to produce healthy children and grandchildren. The effects are far reaching, hugely important and worth every effort to accomplish. I can help you do this.
Call 301-293-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Conflict alerts you to what you don't want. You are afraid the outcome will hurt you or be what you don't want, but those subconscious feelings automatically put you into a defensive posture and you immediately have a protective attitude. It's normal, but maturity comes when you pause and become aware in the moment of conflict, what is motivating your response.
You want to find clarity and a common goal. Decide not to stay in the emotion of conflict and move through it. Your response is what you want to control. You can't control the other persons thoughts and actions, but your thoughts and actions can influence how the other person responds.
Seek to understand yourself first. Imagine your desired outcome and how you want to feel in the process of moving through conflict. What triggers your response? Feel your feelings and fully experience your negative thoughts before you move to a higher logical and intellectual understanding that leads to positive thinking and feelings. Sit with it and let it speak to you. Get grounded in the moment before you react. The more self aware you are, the more you can control how your response is received by other people.
Where are you keeping your head time? Don't live in your problems. Don't think, "I can't believe I have to deal with this!" Live in your solutions.
Make every effort to understand where the other person is coming from. Be curious about the other person's perspective. Don't judge or assume. Listen and understand their fears, desired outcome and how do they want to feel. Listen as much as you talk, or less. If the other person doesn't have healthy conflict resolution skills, you can influence their emotional energy in a good way or not so good way. Don't put the other person on the defensive.
99% of conflict is the result of miscommunication. 7% of communication is the words you use, 38% is the tone of your voice and 55% is body language. Be mindful of your words, but even more aware of your tone and body language. Watch your expression. You may not be angry, but you need to inform your face of that. Buttons get pushed, emotions are triggered that produce undesirable reactions. Humans react emotionally for two reasons — to avoid pain and to survive. Remove yourself from the emotion of the situation. What's happening and what you believe about what's happening may miles apart. Take responsibility for your contribution to the conflict. Visualize the outcome you want and create it.
How you treat other people is the sum total of your story and how other people treat you tells you their story. Find common ground. Ask yourself some powerful questions, "How is this situation designed to benefit the relationship or circumstance? How did I attract this experience?" Then wait and watch the answer reveal itself.
Forgive. Resentment is like taking poison and hoping it will kill the other person. Decide ahead of time that you are not going there!
Where the mind goes, actions follow.The mind, intellect, reasoning, wisdom, understanding, planning, logic, tenacity, patience, commitment must be part of recovery. I've heard it said, "Perception is reality." I don't agree with that statement, except when talking about attitude (a settled way of thinking or feeling about something or someone, which is typically reflected in a person's behavior).
If you want to change your reality, you first need to change your perception of what is. You think, "I can't live without that ___, so you establish conditions that make your perception your reality. The truth is, you can live without ___. If you don't want to live without ___, nothing will change. You have to want the end result more than the thing you think you are giving up.
Pain is a tremendous motivator. I didn't think I could live without ___, until it made me so sick that the few moments of pleasure weren't worth all the pain that followed, often for several days. I've been living without ___ for years and now I don't want it, because it doesn't help me achieve my highest goal - to enjoy optimum physical and emotional health. When I compare anything to that standard, there is nothing worth losing what I hold most precious.
This is not a mindset you will achieve overnight and it isn't a prerequisite for starting healing, but it is the best place to start. The process begins when we start working together toward your highest goal.
Why people don't recover from Candida fully or relapse. 1) Thinking your recovery will be quick, easy and/or inexpensive. You have to help your body correct a problem that took years or decades to create. You didn’t get sick overnight, so don’t expect to cure Candida overnight. If restoring the body to homeostasis was easy, everyone would be doing it or have accomplished it.
There are life lessons to be learned on the journey from illness to wellness that are more important than just getting your health back. Transforming health requires transformation in every area of your being and life. Ask yourself, "What is this symptom or trial here to teach or show me?" Hold space for that and the answers will come.
Don't set a time limit on how long it will take and just relax into uncertainty. It will take as long as it will take. Allow it.
I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. It will be one of the hardest things you've ever done. I'm telling you it will be worth it.
2) Being extremist in your diet views; vegetarian, paleo, ketogenic, gluten-free, no dairy, low or no carbohydrates, 100% organic all the time and thinking your diet has to be perfect. Perfection creates stress. Stress will sabotage every healing strategy you do. You could consume the highest quality, organic food prepared in the most nutritious way, but if you eat it under stress, you will not digest and assimilate it, and you will excrete nutrients from the stores in your body.
Eat healthy foods and build variety into your meal plan. You need to feel good about your diet or you will feel anxiety about what you eat. Be flexible and figure out what your body wisdom is telling you is best for your body. If you have fear and anxiety, binge or overeating issues around food, we can work on that together. I understand the mind of the eater and that the mind must be part of healing your eating challenges.
Choose the highest quality foods always, wash produce thoroughly, and prepare foods in a way that preserves nutrition. What you eat reproduces you, so it’s important to eat foods that serve your highest goal.
Casin and lactose are two different intolerances. Issues with foods are often not an allergy, but a symptom of food bioincompatibility or Leaky Gut. Conventional cow dairy isn’t good for anybody, but fermented goat yogurt, kefir or whole goat milk and cheeses are the best for digestion and much more easily handled by most people.
Thinking you have to cut out fruits, grains and starchy vegetables. The key is to eat in such a way that you get the nutrition you need and leave Candida the crumbs, so they will not dive deep into your body in search for food. Candida will convert the glycogen in your muscles back into glucose to feed itself and literally eat you. Candida were designed to decompose your body in the grave, so you can’t starve Candida by eliminating these foods.
3) Throwing caution to the wind when dining out anywhere; at home, picnic, family or friends home, restaurant. When you are on the road to recovery from Candida and start feeling better is when this is likely to happen. You are at a party and think it will not set you back if you have just one drink or a little of that food will not do much harm.
Any degree of yeast infection, SIBO, IBS, IBD or other GI problem will not recover if you don’t totally eliminate alcohol, processed foods, certain carbohydrates and high glycemic index foods. Especially Alcohol, but refined sugar also has a very powerful affect on the digestive and immune systems, and will feed Candida like throwing gasoline on a fire. Commit to cutting out alcoholic beverages permanently. Look at your lifestyle and why you need that drink. If it’s to calm your nerves so you can relax at the end of the day or week, to be sociable or for any reason, then that is an indication of where growth and transformation wants to happen. There are choices that will serve you better.
You don’t want to offend people. Etiquette dictates that a host/hostess not feed a guest something that will make them sick, but it is socially acceptable not to eat what is offered to you, for medical reasons. You have to decide what’s right for you and don’t let others tempt you. Food is either medicine or poison to your body. Others are not qualified to make food choices for you, just like they can’t write you a prescription for medication. Only you can advocate for yourself, for the sake of your health. You're the one who will suffer, not them, if your health takes a few steps or leap backward. Commit 100% to your recovery. You be in control of what you do and let others do what they do. Make wise choices that honor your body and propels you toward your highest goal.
4) Thinking you can return to your previous diet, habits and lifestyle once the Candida yeast overgrowth is gone. The journey to recovery requires lifestyle changes that are designed to maintain your success for the rest of your life; eliminating stress, developing healthy relationships, appropriate exercise, restoring immunity, maintaining a healthy environment, learning how to do food in a way that works for your body, learning how to process emotions in a way that serves you best, nourishing yourself apart from food, having positive thoughts about yourself and your world. If you return to the way you used to live, which is what got you sick, your health will revert back to how it was before and all your effort will be for nothing. Optimum self care is the highest form of self respect. With your health restored, you won’t want to go back because those things didn’t serve your highest goal. Remember what your highest goal is and anything that doesn’t propel you in that direction, isn’t worthy of you.
5) Failing to understand how the gut-brain and head-brain are connected. The microbes in your gut communicate with your brain. Autonomic nervous system balance (stress response) is needed to recover from Candida.
- If you don’t give Candida something to eat, they will communicate hunger to your brain and make you binge on their favorite foods.
- Mental/emotional stress (worry, anxiety, panic, fear) kills beneficial bacteria in the gut and causes pathogens to multiply.
6) Thinking that taking a lot of supplements, prescription medication to kill yeast or rotating anti-fungals will not help you cure Candida, because that strategy was not designed to work long term. A few very wisely chosen products are all you need to do the job. Anything more is a waste of money and unbalances the body.
7) Feeling worse before you feel better will discourage some people and they will quit before they really get started. There are four stages of recovery. It will vary from person to person and depend on what stage of Systemic Candidiasis and Leaky Gut they are in.
Stage 1 - Fatigue.
- Fatigue, tiredness and headaches occur when you eliminate things like caffeine and refined carbohydrates from your diet, because the body has become dependent on them for quick bursts of energy to get you through the day. They were a “false positive,” making you feel better than you actually do.
- Slowly withdrawing the unhealthy foods will allow for gradual weaning of the body off those foods. Sudden or accelerated dietary changes shocks the system and that can cause fatigue.
- Don’t confuse fatigue, a headache, sleeping problems, itchy skin or tiredness, bowel changes, flatulence or bloating with die-off. Die-off is something that will put you in bed.
Stage 2 - You will start feeling good and have one or two days of feeling amazing. You start to see opportunity and the world is beautiful. The body is giving you a view of what your future will be like, but then you go back to feeling not-so-good, because you started feeling so good you forgot to continue doing the things that got you there. i.e. You stayed up late, didn’t pace yourself, got too busy and didn’t make self care a priority. You had a stressful few days or weeks, ate or drank something that depressed your immune system or excited the wee-beasts. This is where people tend to think the strategy isn’t working. However, if you are prepared for this, you realize that the return of symptoms are pointing to where you took a wrong turn or got off track on your journey to wellness. All you need to do is get back on the right road. It is proof that the lifestyle and dietary changes you’ve made worked and what you can expect if you return to doing the old habits and behaviors that got you so sick in the first place. You learn from this experience, make the changes and you will improve again. This is evidence of just how much control you actually do have over your health.
Stage 3 - Things will improve for a much longer period of time and then you will have another setback. The holidays come and you indulge a bit too much for four to six weeks between Thanksgiving and New Years. You go into a tail-spin and go from feeling amazing to depressed, physically and emotionally. You must learn from your mistakes, regroup, make improvements and keep going.
Stage 4 - Recovery becomes long term and you feel awesome, but always be aware that what sent you off course can always do it again if you forget to maintain the healthy habits and self care that gave you your health back. The purpose of this process is to teach you life lessons, not just get your health back. Keep the bigger picture and higher purpose in the back of your mind, and you will enjoy the benefits of your efforts for the rest of your life.
If you have questions, email email@example.com to schedule your free introductory consultation.
I look forward to serving you. JVW
Thoughts create pictures and feelings. Subconscious pictures and thoughts become reality. When someone leaves you, don't say, "Be careful driving home." Say, "I wish you safe travels." What is the difference? Plant a positive thought so they you don't attract trouble. You visualize something, make a decision and the universe falls into place. Things begin to happen, whether good or bad. You visualize spilled milk. You tell a child, "Don't spill your milk," and then they spill their milk. The subconscious in the child filters out no, don't, stop, never, not, can't, so whats left is "spill milk." You say, "Don't run," so they run. Say what you want, not what you don't want. Drink your milk. Move your milk glass. Walk. Be careful what you say. Don't create a negative. Even when you say, "That's not good," you stay in a higher vibration than if you say, "That's bad." Visualize what you want to have happen and not what you don't. Thoughts (mental pictures) become feelings and then actions that resonate with the people and world around us. God thought, "I will create." Then He said, "I will make ___." Then it became reality. We were created in the image of God, so we have the same ability to create. Not on the same scale of course, but look at what man has made. It started with an idea and a vision.
What are you thinking all day? Phillipians 4:8 “Whatever things are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, if there is any virtue or if anything is praiseworthy — think on these things.” What you think and talk about, comes about. Wanted or unwanted, depending upon what you are focusing on or giving your attention and energy to. The Bible says, "Ask, and you will receive." What you focus on, expands. You tell yourself, "I will stop smoking or overeating." Your mind filters out stop, so what remains is "I will smoke or overeat." Say, “I make the best choices for myself,” and visualize following through. God didn’t think and say, “I will create,” and then do nothing. Actions speak louder than words, so reinforce your intention and words with action.
There are HIGH vibrations and LOW vibrations. Love is a high vibration and hate is a low vibration. You can feel it. You can't love and hate at the same time, because they are opposing vibrations. Something or someone will lift your spirits or bring you down. You experience anxiety, worry, an icky feeling in the pit of your stomach — it's a warning to stop and get away from that thought, conversation, person or thing. Worry is a very high negative emotional energy to the point of causing ulcers, insomnia and diseases. You can't welcome health and prosperity in, if you live in worry or guilt. Eliminate worry and guilt. You say you want something, but you doubt you will ever have it. Your attention is on lack, which is a low vibration that attracts more lack. You can't easily receive when you are in a constant low vibration frequency. Low vibrations contract your spirit, like a tightly clenched fist, which can't receive. Your body language informs the vibration you are resonating out. People see a contracted person, arms crossed, tight fist, head low, shoulders slouched forward. You communicate with energy and body language all the time, so be aware of your energy and posture. You want to resonate HIGH, happy vibrations and an open, welcoming and receiving body language.
Don't block good from coming in by engaging in "stinking thinking". You don't like what is right now, but stop thinking and talking about it, because you will attract more of what is. Trust that what is — is a lesson or gift, and the answer will come in perfect timing. "This too shall pass." It may be good or bad, but it isn’t forever. If you think/talk about it, you invite it to stay. Good or bad.
Look for the gift or lesson in the mess of life. You step in horse poop, but focus your thoughts and picture in your mind, there is a horse here — not, I am surrounded by horse poop. Be open to receiving the gift or lesson, and it will come to you. Trust the Universe and it will bring you your gifts. You have control of your thoughts, imagination and words, which are powerful to manifest success or failure. Learn to manage the space between your ears and you will have your hearts desire.
Imagine what it would feel like to have what you want, so you can project and transmit that vibration and attract your desire that way. Think, "It would be great if ___." Be specific. How often do you think about what you want? How long do you think about what you want. The more often and longer you give your attention to something, sets the Universe in motion to attract it. The more you focus on what you want or don't want, the more powerful and faster it will come. The higher the positive or negative emotional energy connected with your thoughts and feelings, the faster it comes. You want your thoughts and feelings to work for and not against you, but that totally depends upon you.
Only an open hand can receive, and that's high vibration. It requires trust. Trust and allow, and forget the HOW. Trust that God will take care of you. Allow by being in high vibration (hands open) to receive it. The how is God's job. You can't plan the "how." When you try to plan the how, you stop the process of receiving until you let go of control of your life. You don't know when the phone will ring. Just be ready to answer it. Have direction and intention, but do not try to make it happen. Stay in high vibration and focus on the positive (what would it be like), instead of on the negative (how), so opportunities and ideas can come to you.
Simply seek joy (high vibration) and invite your desires to come to you.
Do you have a happy song? I used to sing the song, "Don't worry, be happy," but I've replaced it with a tune I hum when I am happy. It's something original that my heart made up, and I've not heard it anywhere else, but when my children hear it, they know it's mom's happy song.